Thursday, November 12, 2015

UPDATED: And now this...

Got a phone call this morning saying Craig Jones, the Craig Jones who is running for Supervisor in Beat 5 was arrested for DUI in Desoto County.

This is what I've found:

In the Desoto Times-Tribune there is an arrest listing from Oct 26 to Nov 1.

This listing contains this: Jones, Craig Gemmeral, DUI, careless driving, $1300.



This makes me very sad.  You will most likely not see this news in the Tunica Times.

UPDATE: 12:12p

Well, I'm wrong again.  Bob just came back from the post office with this week's issue of the Tunica Times and there on the front page is an article by Monica L. Coleman.  The article is entitled: "Special election likely for District 5."

There is a subtitle quote from Craig Jones:

"They just kept putting me off and putting me off."  Beat 5 Supervisor Candidate Craig Jones

Hello Tunica Times: This DUI happened between 26 Oct and 1 Nov.  Why isn't this also in the Tunica Times?  Don't the citizens of Tunica County have a right to know?  Are you getting the same tips I'm getting?  Are you ignoring the tips or just not investigating?  This is your job as the newspaper of record to report the news.  I'm just a private citizen who is trying to do right by the people who reside in this county.  Please get to work!  Report all of the news not just the news you choose.

Now people, this private citizen has a quilt top to finish by Sunday evening.  Behave yourselves.  I'm busy. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment