Friday, August 28, 2015

Updated: And let the threats begin...

I have received another threatening message from Kiara Shonta.  I have no idea who she is.  So, here's a message to you Kiara Shonta: Do not think you can threaten me and also think I will not make your threats public knowledge.  And then you send me a Friend Request?  What is wrong with you?  The new message is listed below under the word UPDATE.

I just received the following message on my FB account:

28 Aug 2015 @ approximately 9:20a from Kiara Shonta

Good Morning! My name is Kiara Davis and I would like to get straight to the point.  I wish for you to please remove my name, my family's name, and address from you blog please.  You do not have permission from any of us to use our names in that slandering manner.  Your post from May regarding Jacqueline Boykin is what i'm referring too.  Please remove it before I have to take further legal actions.  You have violated my rights an you are displaying falsified information.  So, please remove it.  Thank you!

My response:

Kiara, thank you for your note.  Each of the statements in the May posting were taken from public record documents.  I have in my possession copies of those documents.  I do my very best to publish only information I can verify.  Example: I have in my possession Boykin's voting record from Shelby County showing that Boykin was a registered voter and voted in the 4 Nov 2014 Election in TN. This same document shows Boykin registered to vote in TN in 1997 and continued to vote in Shelby County until 4 Nov 2014.  Enough said.

UPDATE:

Message received about 1:57p from Kiara Shonta:

"I'm not so concerned with what you have from public records.  I'm concerned with the comment you made underneath your allegations claiming there is a will and all of this.  This is not in the public records and it has nothing to do with what you are claiming.  So, I'm asking you to remove it.  My name, my family's name, and address please.  Enough said.  I will not ask you again.  You have no proof of a will or anything, you are going by word of mouth.  Do not use my mane or my family's name in any of this mess!!!!  Especially my deceased grandparents!!!  Like I said, if you do not remove it then I will have the whole website removed all together.  Thank you again for doing the right thing like I know you are going to do!

Blogger's note:  I am always willing to relook at something I have posted.  And even though this writer tried to disguise her threat with a bunch of please and thank yous, it is a threat none the less.


No comments:

Post a Comment