Wednesday, September 30, 2015

30 Sep 2015 Board of Supervisors' Meeting'

Well, James Dunn got his way again. At the 28 Sep 2015 meeting, he attempted to replace Robert Hall on the TCUD Board.  Why was he trying to do this?  Because Hall ran against him?  Aren't we bigger then that?  Tonight King James succeeded.

In regular session, my Supervisor, came in late and then:

1. Voted no to the year-to-date adjustment to the 2014-2015 Budget.  He's never done that before and I don't remember any other Supervisor ever doing this either.

2. Abstained to Travel Requests for the Fire Coordinator and the County Administrator. The CA's request was to attend a grant writing workshop and we sure could use a couple of those.

3. Voted no to payroll but collected his check.

I don't know about you but I'm not getting my monies worth from my Supervisor.  I don't think he will do a better job for us in the MS House but some of you  obviously do because you voted for him.  Please be responsible for the the vote you cast.  If he doesn't do the job, you need to have a conversation with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment