Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tunica, we don't need the likes of this...

Blogger’s note:  Following you will find a Facebook posting from Craig Smacks Harris’ FB page.  The posting has been deleted.  However, it is important to read and decide for yourself what is true and what is not true. 

Did a lot IN Tunica.
Did a lot FOR Tunica. 

If y’all think I’m gonna give up now y’all must be crazy… 

I tried to take the high road but still got cheated.
So, now it’s time to take the gloves off and play this game the way they play it. 

Ain’t nobody safe! 

Most of The democratic election committee that voted to reject me are in my opponents corner.  He has a 1st cousin on the board (Hudson has a created job at the Paul battle arena, of course he knows if I’m elected his job is gone, it’s a waste of money, it’s jobs like his $50k job that stop our children from having summer jobs) 

Joe Eddie Hawkins daughter Ayanna Hawkins is also on the board (her father is also hired by my opponent and he feels his job will also be eliminated if I’m voted in) 

There are a few more on that board and a few more puppet masters pulling strings from behind to botch the process just like they have taken this town down… 

Also on that board is Barbara Tuchel’s husband (Barbara Tuchel’s the endorser of my opponent as you can see her commenting all over his page, she’s also the white woman that continues to stir up mess in the black community with blacks against blacks, I can’t see how people don’t see her for what she is..She thinks when she speaks people should listen cause in her head she’s above all of us) 

So in short, this is the board that rejected me, All of my documentation lined up but yet they still decided differently..

Truth is,
My opponent can’t garnish more votes than me and they are obviously running scared..

Everybody knows I’m from Tunica.  Blogger’s Note: And here in lies the problem.  The statute states you must reside in the district and the Democratic Executive Committee (not the Democratic Election Committee) voted that there was reasonable doubt.
Everybody knows I’m for the betterment of
Tunica but this click has it’s own agenda. 

They are no better than the days when blacks fought hard to vote or be part of the process.
It’s the same kind of discrimination only this time it’s blacks doing it against blacks..

Craig Smacks Harris is not a cheater,
This board & it’s members are the cheaters!

These are the facts… 

I’m not mad but I’m not gonna take this laying down,
And as God is my witness I’m gonna expose y’all and everything around y’all before this election come august 4th 

Facts are:

Tunica is the same place it was in (actually worse) before my opponent took office, you can’t get anything done if you’re on Facebook 24/7..
Take some of that time to save our broken city,
People don’t wanna more their companies to Tunica cause this childish board member’s airing 

Text missing:  Blogger: If anyone has the missing text, please send it to me. 

Kids can’t even get summer jobs cause under your leadership you jerked all of the money off!
Constantly building rec centers and creating dummy jobs just to hire people from OTHER places.
I’ll expose all of that soon so the people can see you for who you are since we gon do the Facebook thing. 

To everyone that’s supporting a new tunica, with new visions, new opportunities from new people

VOTE CRAIG SMACKS HARRIS
Board of Supervisors BEAT 4…
August 4th 2015 

With the evidence I have, I have faith that I’ll still run my race!!! 

Continue to support, continue to pray
And those of you that are willing to help campaign/vote hit me up!
662-671-1230 or inbox me 

WE ARE BACK IN THE RACE!!!!!
Gonna Go Hard on/em. 

TUNICA BEAT NEWSPAPER 

Blogger’s statement: As stated at the beginning of this post, this statement has been removed from Facebook.  There are many untrue statements in Harris’ post.  I’m not going to spend any more time on this rant from Harris.   Tunica certainly doesn’t need the same voice sitting in the Beat 4 seat as used to be sitting in Beat 2.  The claims stated in this post by Harris are not substantiated by the financial facts that have been discovered and presented to the public.  If you do not have a copy of the handouts that were presented at the Community Information Session on 4 Mar 2015, please go by the County Administrator’s office, pick one up and take some time to study the presentation.  Pay particular attention to the names of the Supervisors when certain transactions were made.  It is here that you will see who is responsible and who has done their very best to get Tunica County moving forward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment