Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Let's schedule a Town Hall

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for contacting me to express your desire to have a   town hall meeting.    I appreciate your taking the time to call   my office.  

                    I welcome opportunities to meet with Mississippians, both in Washington and across our state.    When Congress is in session, these meetings are typically held in my Washington office.   During state work periods, I am usually visiting communities across Mississippi or working in one of my state offices, which are located in Hernando, Tupelo, Jackson, and Gulfport.     I also frequently hold public events and community meet-and-greets throughout the year.   Last year, I met with Mississippians and community leaders from all of our 82 counties.

                    As your U.S. Senator, I will continue to work hard to represent Mississippi values in Washington, promote individual liberty and freedom, and protect traditional family values.   I will also closely monitor legislation affecting Mississippians and the communities across our state.     My service on the Senate Armed Services, Commerce, Environment and Public Works, and Rules committees provides me with opportunities to influence a broad range of legislation.

                    If you would like to schedule a meeting with me, please feel free to e-mail scheduling@wicker.senate.gov   and do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance.                    

                    With best wishes, I am

Sincerely,
Roger

Roger F. Wicker
U.S. Senator
555 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C., 20510
202-224-6253

Email sent: 15 Mar 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment