Tuesday, January 5, 2016

UPDATED 7 Jan 2016: Last night....

If I thought I didn't feel well yesterday, what the Board of Supervisors did last night and what they allowed to go on during their meeting has really made me sick.

So, you now have a County Administrator who is less qualified ... I mean really less qualified ... then Michael Thompson.  Here's the rub: He doesn't live here either.  So, what about all of the complaining about Michael not living here?  How about all those principles you were squawking about?

To Phillis, I never would have supported you on this blog had I known you were in favor of making Adrian our County Administrator.  Shame on you.*  If you wanted someone different with the same qualifications as Michael, that might be reasonable.  But not Adrian.  He's not even a CPA and Tunica County is in need of this level of expertise.

UPDATE/CORRECTION: What I have now learned is that Sonny Nickson made the motion and Phillis Williams seconded the motion to replace Michael Thompson with Adrian McKay as our County Administrator.  All Supervisors voted in favor of this move.  Shame on all of you.  Had I known Phillis and Sonny and McKinley were not going to keep the highly educated Michael Thompson as our County Administrator, I would never have supported your re-election on this blog...not that I think my support would have changed the outcome one bit.  Had you come up with an equally qualified alternative, that would be a different story.  But you didn't.  You caved to the unwarranted outcry to replace Thompson because he does not live in Tunica County.  Adrian does not live in Tunica County either.  AND he attempted to vote in our Primary Election last Aug. What is wrong with you?

To the rest of you: Why did you allow Billy Pegram to sit at your table?  Don't you have a voice and a backbone?

It seems to me that Tunica wants to pick and choose what court orders they want to pay attention to. And quit blaming everything on the DEC.  The mixed up voter rolls during the Primary were the fault of the Circuit Clerk.  The falsely certified election for the position of the Beat 5 Supervisor's position is the fault of the Election Commission.

What kind of Kool Aide is being served in Tunica?

BTW, don't think Bob and I are moving because we are giving up on what we believe.  We are moving home because Bob is sick and we need to be with our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment