Saturday, January 23, 2016

Thieves....

So, you thieves think you can keep breaking into houses and stealing?  Let me tell you something, the Tunica Police Department is tenacious and so are the Tuchels.

My husband works hard for the things that we own.  What makes you think you are entitled to other folk's stuff?  And on top of that, you crushed my tomato plants.  I have been nursing those plants for three months so we could have really good tomatoes in the middle of winter.  And just when they are starting to ripen, you break into our home and crush them.

You thieves are despicable.  Get a job and buy your own stuff.

And this is what we know so far:  Prior to our break-in, the Tunica Police Department caught 2 of the thieves who are committing these burglaries.  They were two 15 year old kids with records.  And what did the judge do?  Released them to their parents.  Are you kidding me?

I don't know if these kids are the same people who broke into our home but why would these kids be released rather then sent to jail?  At the very least, they needed to be locked up until these break-ins stopped.  I'm going to find out the name of the judge who released these juvenile delinquents.

No comments:

Post a Comment