Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TRIAD Meeting

Bob and I just returned from a TRIAD Meeting. For those of you who might not be familiar with TRIAD, this is an outreach program of the Sheriff's Department for the benefit of senior citizens. All political candidates were invited to attend and to talk for 3 - 5 minutes.

Well, guess who did not show up? All 5 of the incumbent Supervisors. Not one of our Supervisors thought enough of our senior citizens to show up. That's right. They were not interested enough to even show their faces. Maybe they think they already have their vote.

I will say to them just eactly what I said during the TRIAD meeting. Being one of the 5 Supervisors in Tunica County is not some "little ole part time job".

If it is your choice to elect me, you will be my full time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment