Monday, December 5, 2011

Harassment by Spotlight

That's right...spotlight.

Last Friday morning at 12:29a a Sheriff's car stopped in front of our house and shined a spotlight into our glass front door for 16 minutes. Since I was sitting not 6 feet from the front door, I got up and waved to the officer to show him or her that the person they were watching was in fact me. This didn't stop them either. Don't they have anything better to do? Geez.

This incident has been verified by the Sheriff's office as activity from each vehicle is recorded. The Sheriff's office cannot tell me the name of the officer who wasted our money or can they tell me who directed this officer to come by our house and waste our money shining a spotlight in our front door. I have been told the officer is being disiplined.

What a bunch of juvenile delinquents.

No comments:

Post a Comment